Find a solution to an employment dispute

Acas is an independent organisation, funded by the government.

If you are having a dispute with your employer you can speak to Acas to:

  • try to find a solution both you and your employer can agree on
  • get the certificate you need if you want to take your employer to employment tribunal

You can tell us about a dispute if you are a current or recent employee, or a job applicant.

If you are a legal or trade union representative for a group of employees, please call us on 0300 123 1122.

If you are an employer who wants to tell us about a dispute and try early conciliation, please call us on 0300 123 1122.

Your contact will be used for research purposes only, in accordance with the Acas privacy policy, stored on our
third party servers and deleted after 1 month.