Find a solution to your employment dispute and start early conciliation

Your details

Complete and send this form to start the legal process in which you tell Acas that:
  • you have a dispute with your employer
  • you intend to make a claim to an employment tribunal

If you are unable to use this online service, please call us on 0300 123 1122.

Your name

You have to tell us your legal name if you want to use this service. This is usually your full first name and your family name.

Your phone and email

Please provide your phone number and email address. If you provide a mobile phone number, we can text you when we update you on your claim.

Do you have difficulty using a phone? (Optional)
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to communicate with us.
For example, you might want to use a text phone or language interpreter.

Your home address

You have to tell us your address if you want to use this service.
You can also type in your address below. You will need to do this if you do not live in the UK.